1. Chicken breast cut to small dices
2. 1 cup of kimchi chopped to small pieces
3. Minced garlic
4. 1 tablespoon soy sauce
5. 1 teaspoon cooking oil
7. Sliced spring onion
9. Taokaenoi crispy seaweed classic flavour
How to cook
1. Heat the pan and put the cooking oil inside. Wait until it turns hot, then add the garlic and stir-fry about 10 seconds. Then, put the diced breast chicken and stir-fry until the chicken is cooked.
2. Add the chopped kimchi, stir-fry to mix them well together.
3. Then, add some spring onion, and put some soy sauce following by pepper.
4. Slice the crispy seaweed into small pieces and stir-fry quickly.
5. Serve with a bowl of rice.