Thai Seaweed Snacks!
Taokaenoi means ‘little boss’.
Itthipat Peeradechapan or tob is the founder and ceo of Taokaenoi. he has started this seaweed snack business since he was just 19 years old.
The route to be the famous “Taokaenoi”
brand in seaweed market
Itthipat was a typical boy who loved to skip school and play video games. However, in 2002, his family struggled financially and the family debt exceeded 40 million baht, which inspired his ambition to help his family from their troubles. After that, Itthipat experienced a series of difficulties while working to ﬁnd a solution, and finally discovered an original and tasty idea for seaweed.He focused on an innovative cooking method and flavor as a selling product and sought cooperation with the popular 7-Eleven branch of stores to sell his product. Itthipat relied on complete self-study and research, and never gave up on his idea, success-fully putting Taokaenoi seaweed on 3,000 7-Eleven shelves. Today, Taokaenoi continues to build on our founder’s dream of creating inventive and delicious seaweed snacks and selling them to happy customers all over the world.
- • Produce nutritious products for consumers
- • Manufacture products that meet consumers’ needs
- • Develop innovative products using modern production technologies
- • Build brand awareness to create consumer interests
- • Treat employees, suppliers, and consumers like family
Tao Kae Noi is committed to continuously develop high-quality products for the global market.
Process to make
Taokaenoi crispy seaweed?
- • Seaweed is highly nutritious.
- • Contain a concentrated source of iodine and an amino acid called tyrosine
- • Good source of fiber
- • Source of protein
- • Source of vitamin a, c and e together with b12 and omega-3
What about the certification or standardizations of the products?
Halal By The Central Of Islamic Of Thailand
- Codex gmp from global certification service by the food and drug administration under ministry of Public Health of Thailand
- Codex gmp from U.K.
- Certificate of HACCP
- Thailand Trusted Quality
Factory Quality Management System
- ISO9001: 2008 FROM SGS
Greenhouse Gas Verification Statement
- ISO 14064-1 : 2018 From SGS
Company Established to produce and distribute processed seaweed under the brand “Taokaenoi”
The company began to distribute products to foreign countries through domestic exporters (Thai Exporter).
The company has expanded and increased their production volume to meet the increased consumer demands. This is done by opening a 2nd production plant at Nopphawong.
The company has been registered in the stock market as “TKN”.
The company’s 2nd production factory started operating at the Rojana Industrial Park.
The company purchased and acquired GIM Factory Inc. (Presently named:Taokaenoi USA Inc. “TKNUS”) located at the California state, United States of America. This is to support the expansion into the North
• 10 years’ anniversary of trading in China market.
• The Taokaenoi seaweed has started to list in Costco, the well-known retailer in US market.
Taokaenoi Company has received the grand award in utilizing the intellectual property and trademark commercially effectively or named IP Champion 2020 of the year 2020, for Trademark category, from the Department of Intellectual Property Ministry of Commerce.